Friday, December 5, 2008

Thinks I forgot to tell you...

In all my ranting above I forgot to tell you a few things! Jena got new dog! Her name is Dot! She is a golden retriever! I know she is going to love Jena's big fenced in backyard!

Also, I know I made grammatical errors in the post! Please do not grade for grammar, so I lose a point! Love me anyway!

DO NOT BUY YOUR LITTLE GIRLS A HSM TOOTHBRUSH! Although great for the teeth, they are most annoying when both of your girls have to come and make them sing in your ear EVERY MORNING and EVERY NIGHT (five times each) like you forgot the theme within the last five minutes! We should NEVER EVER EVER get a cavity if the toothbrushes continue to keep up with the Jones'! By the way, keeping up with the Jones' is a Louisiana saying that they even use on furniture commercials over here! So funny to hear them saying it! At first I thought there must really be a Jones family out there doing mighty well! Well, I never was the brightest apple on the tree!

My tree won the Vivian Town Lighting contest! My babies at school were so excited! I must admit that getting my aunt with an art degree to design my tree may have been cheating a bit! (HeHE!) I guess that was my way of playing politics to win in education! It's all about who you know, right!!?? HAHA! We did the same thing to win the pumpkin contest a while back!

Outlaws BBQ recently removed the "NEED NO TEETH TO EAT OUR BEEF!" sign. A tragedy really! It's just not the same to go through Vivian and not see that sign! Not to mention that business will probably drop off soon and the restaurant could be facing federal bailout if Vivian folks with few teeth failed to frequent the fine establishment! (No, really, the food is good!) I will take a picture and post soon! Just understand that the sign is missed! I went to the mall today(Wal-mart) and picked up a fabulous three hole puncher for my classroom and looked for VHS movies for christmas for my classroom. Did you know that Wal-mart NO LONGER SELLS VHS! Again, a tragedy! Again, picture coming soon! Hope all is well on your side of the island!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

YAY! you blog! oh i'm so excited! now i can find out what it is you do over there in rodessa...besides have babies! beautiful babies i might add. i think you should go ahead and go for #4! as soon as your foot is better of course. :)
love you guys and miss you tons!