Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No such thing as a free lunch!

You all know my dad is an economist and he would say this to us everytime he saw a good used car salesman ad... HAHA! Tonight we went to eat at Pizza Hut- not so great on the waistline, but oh, the kids HAD to eat pizza tonight or death was eminent. And seeing as I just paid out the posterior for their birthday party on Friday night, we could not allow them to expire. When our food was being brought out to us the waitress tripped and the cup of steaming hot red sauce was splattered ALL OVER US! For real, all down all of our clothes, in our hair, on our plates, all over the baby chair, EVERYWHERE! The baby was screaming! The sauce burnt her arm all down one side! M was complaining for like forever about how her shirt was red and wet and uncomfortable... needless to say the meal was free! Except for the burn part, Frankie is now trying to think up good ways to trip (yeah, not tip) the waitress in order to keep the meal free next time! He did hint at teaching M just the right moment to stand up! HAHA!

I would like to thank our local mall (Wal-Mart) for donating 600 candy canes to our first grade fundraiser! Frankie said we are selling candy grams to try to make a poor teacher a dollar! HAHA! Or save a poor game warden one, because he knows I would have bought them anyway! HAHA! I am so very appreciative though to both the store and my FABULOUS parent who shall remain anonymous that manages there! You are both wonderful! Thank you for contributing so much to our school and supporting us in every way possible every time I ask! (And believe me, I know I ask a whole lot! Speaking of, next time you are out and about, you know our class is really in need of.... JUST KIDDING!)

1 comment:

Jena said...

What did you order that came with steaming red sauce?