Monday, December 29, 2008

Go Dawgs!




Yes, we do spell dogs d-a-w-g-s! Way to go Louisiana Tech Bulldogs 2008 Indy Bowl Champs! We had so much fun at the Independence Bowl yesterday! Frank took me to Macaroni Grill to eat and then off to tailgating with the DX's! I should have known the restaurant was to repay me for the night to come! HAHA! The DX alumni guys made the trip to the game and hence set up tailgaiting in a Uhaul! I swear! They said that it doubled as a port-o-potty! I'm telling you they were closing each other in the back long enough for each of them to pee in a cup! How funny! One girl, a little tipsy of course, started to tell me a story when I noticed her open the wine bottle she was carrying to pour it into the red plastic Hefty cup she was carrying in her other hand! When I asked her why she was bothering with the cup if she was going to carry the bottle around anyway, she responded, "Oh, that would be so trashy!" "Oh, definitely," I told her! How hilarious! The whole night was just a blast! One guy had the neatest grill thing. It is called a "cajun oven". Google it!

Today, AC backed up and started to dance and rub her booty on Frankie's leg! "Daddy, I am rubbing poopoo on you like Mommie does when she dances with you!" Yes, I will have to watch my trashy dancing in the privacy of my own home with my husband from now on! Mom's always say they have eyes in the backs of their heads, but I swear that attribute is definitely genetic with my children. They are constantly showing signs of seeing what they never could have seen! HAHA!

I know after reading this blog that you are all wondering about our sanity around here (and I agree it is waning!) But we are generally fairly reasonably normal! We had a fun Christmas with both sides of the family! We also got to go to my cousin, Brent's, GRADUATION from LSUS! I am so proud of you, Brent!

The girls got a trampoline from Santa. His elf (Frankie) LOVED staying up until 2am putting that one together! The kids have not gotten off the thing though! Best babysitting ever!

And thank you for ALL of the birthday wishes! Although, I regret to announce that this will indeed be my final birthday! (No, I am not dying, silly!) I just refuse to take that giant leap to geriatrics! 29 is old enough for forever! So from now on I will be 29, not a day younger or older!

Gorden had four cows get out the other night. It cost him $400 to hire a cowboy to go wrangle them all up for him. He was over here and couldn't get to the cows. Turned out to be one expensive Christmas for him, but moreover, I am totally in the wrong profession. $400 for guiding a couple of cows back into the fence. I am sure it is harder than it looks, but dang!



2 comments:

cherie said...

Maybe it would have been cheaper for him to have gone home and come back. Where did they dispose of the urine?

The Funny Farm said...

In the nearby provided trash cans, of course...