Friday, December 19, 2008

The best Christmas presents!

I was laughing so hard today! Ok, as a teacher, I would like to let everyone know that school supplies, sweet treats, and gift cards all are much appreciated teacher gifts at Christmas. On the other hand, nighties are on a whole "nuther" level! And YES, my team teacher did receive a nightie from one of students today! (Well, I never! I know.) I did receive some deoderant as a gift from a sweet student today! In her note she said something to the effect of the "secret" of Christmas! Whew! I have to admit I was nervous there for a minute! I do bathe daily! I promise! She luckily gave all of my team the same fabulous gift, so that eased my worries as well! I ain't the only stanky fool at school! It was a funny and USEFUL gift! HAHA! And I do love my students! Thanks for all of the fabulous gifts!

No comments: