Friday, December 19, 2008

NW Louisiana Wedding Registry suggestions!

Ok, you will NEVER believe this one, but I swear it is true as well! I was discussing my fabulous entrepeneural plans for community improvement for Vivian with my team members today! I mentioned that the town could benefit from a small wedding shop with a gift shop for registries! "OH, NO!" they replied! "Vivian already supports the best wedding registry shop! Oh, yeah! ALL the brides register there!" Of course I asked, "Where? I can't wait to check it out! I love new little specialty stores!" To this they answered, "Well, the hardware store, of course, they have all kinds of great stuff there. They have a "gifts" section with apple plates and all sorts!" I swear that I did not make this up!
In case any of my students are related to the super nice folks that run the hardware store, do not fear! My husband supports your store grandly! Remember, I can only pick because I live in RODESSA. YOU should feel sorry for ME!

No comments: