Friday, July 31, 2009





Today was one of those LAZY days of summer that it seems we have had very few of this year! The kids are running around in clothes that don't match, if they even managed to put shorts on at all! Our hair is not brushed, neither are our teeth. We are reading and playing on the computer and chasing each other with the water spray bottle inside the house because it is too hot outside! I do enjoy these few days in life! You would really laugh (or cry) if you could see the laundry piled on the couch, the crumbs on the floor, and the dishes (and finger nail paint) in the sink! But I feel like today should just be lazy. I hope you have time in your life to enjoy being lazy with your rugrats as well! It is so worth it! Ya'll come visit us on the farm!

1 comment:

Melody Pachankis said...

I'm sitting in my pajamas and it's almost 4:30. My house is a wreck, and my boys are asleep...nice.