Friday, July 17, 2009

Pray for me...













The girls have Frank tied so tight we are looking at amputating that pinky finger (it has been without circulation for so long now)! They barely have to blink an eye or hug a toe and Frankie bends to their will. They only had to halfway ask to go to the lake Wed. and he was packing up the boat. They had been begging us ever since Sunday at Cypress Lake to take them back tubing again. So, we took the girls out on Caddo Lake to ride the tube. Well, they had only tubed the one time before and Louis (our friend and his family) went with each kid as they rode the tube. When we got out on the lake and told AC it was her turn she looked at us and then the tube and said, "I'm goin out by myself this time. Ya'll pray for me." and jumped in the water! It was so funny! The kids had a blast. Even Maggie went alone and held on jumping over the wake! And to think Frankie thought he wanted some boys all this time! Frankie took a spin on the tube while Sherre drove the boat! That was hilarious! Sherre was having a hard time getting the boat to plane out so she put the gas on as high as it would go. Well, when it finally planed, she never let off the gas! Frankie went flying across the water at probably 30 miles an hour! He turned about 4 cartwheels before he finally came to rest in the water! I was laughing so hard that I swear my incontinence got the best of me! I can now say that I've seen a man walk on water! hahahah! Anyway! Little man Jacob was putting the love to L at the lake on Sunday at Cypress. We had so much fun with the Thomas's! The last two lake trips have been fun! Little Lake Rugrats...

No comments: