Monday, March 30, 2009

Sibling Rivalry!

I know I never fought with my sisters when I was young (and I know Jena will back me on this one! HAHA!). But I am telling you, Sun. morning AC and M had it out on the playroom floor! All I heard was the rucus of little girl screams followed by a baby's belly laugh! I went running into the playroom to find AC and M pulling hair and punching noses all the while L is standing to the side open mouth belly laughing! The whole scene was so funny!

That same morning, AC opened a new box of Ritz Bitz and proceed to leave them on the edge of the table so that L could grab them and dump them ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR. When I got in there, there was a small zip lock bag half full on the counter. I asked AC where those had come from. She told me that she, "was able to save the ones that landed on top of the other ones, but don't worry she left the ones down there that had touched the nasty floor"!!!! Well, the honesty is promising, but the MESS...! Those rugrats, I swear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, you make me laugh till I cry!!! I just read your last couple of posts, so I am glad I checked in. Hope everything is going well. Keep posting those funny stories from the farm!!! Love you! Alexis
PS When are we gonna have another girls' night?!?!?!

The Funny Farm said...

I'm up for Saturday night! What's on your calendar? HAHA! See ya'll soon!