Thursday, March 12, 2009

Powdered Hair!

A few months ago I saw the best tip on the Today show or one of those morning shows as I was flipping to find cartoons for my then two year old. If you don’t have time to wash your hair, just put a little baby powder in it to soak up the oil, brush it in, and Viola, you are ready to roll! This tip really is fascinatingly wonderful for moms of multiple children! Especially on Sunday mornings! Last Sunday, I decided I would try out the powdered method seeing as I was down to approximately two and a half minutes for getting me dressed after getting all the kids washed and dressed approximately three times each, for different reasons! We made it to church only the usual fifteen minutes late, and afterwards I received the first compliment I had gotten in probably five years from a man other than my husband! Mr. Tom Tebby, God bless him, greeted me with a side hug and said, “What a lovely fragrance! Is it a new one, I can’t quite recall what scent it reminds me of?” I proudly turned and said, “Baby powder, they are putting it everywhere nowadays!” There is hope, ladies!! We’ve still got it!

No comments: