Friday, January 15, 2010

New verse applicable to life...
















Ok, I am seeing that it has been MONTHS since I have blogged. So, Happy New Year 2010! Well, I wish life had been on pause at the Reger farm as my blog has been! I have found an applicable Bible verse to aptly explain my existance. It is Galations 6:9 “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Most of the time I am simply trying not to faint! lol! Anyway! I have started a new trend! I am documenting my daughters' disasters better with the camera now! I am sharing some pics of the most recent Sunday morning. Why do all things tramatic and time consuming have to occur on SUNDAY MORNINGS!? I know it is the devil. And only the devil. I just haven't figured out whether the devil is attacking my family or if he permanently resides in my children. I am proud to say that Ann Cherie got saved a month or so ago, so I know he is attacking her from the outside, the other two??? Well, that is still debatable. Hope you enjoy the toothpaste interior decorating( still trying to figure out how to get toothpaste out from between the sliding doors. Where's Martha when you need her?), room remodeling, computer reorganization, and so forth that have most recently engaged my children. (And yes, L is allergic to clothes, I suppose, because she is out of them quicker than I can keep her dressed! Mom says it's payback!) I had some marker body art pics to share, but Frankie said it would not be appropriate to post. She used brown marker to color her entire body including in and around her back bottom. Looked like poop, until you saw her arms and legs, and face, etc. So hilarious! Probably the best pic, but in order to avoid having CPS enter the mix, I am not posting it. Let me know if you have any suggestions on the devil thing. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LITTLE RUGRATS, and for me to not faint!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

HAHA! I love this...and am a bit afraid of what I might have to look forward to!