Thursday, October 29, 2009

Booty Soap...




My friend works as my daughter's school. She called me tonight to tell me that my oldest daughter went to school and told everyone at her school that Laura had to go to the ER after she slipped on daddy's booty soap! How embarrassingly funny! Laura did indeed slip in the shower. Frankie bought some new pump body wash that Laura was trying hard to get to pump out. She finally got a little dot to come out, so she reached up to show me. She lost her footing and fell backwards. She bit her tongue terribly. I have never seen that much blood! Anyway! We are well known in our local ER! Maggie was just in the ER on Tuesday after getting 2nd and 3rd degree burns on her thumb at Pizza Hut after marinara sauce spilt on her. What a fun week! With all of that and Halloween frenzy keeping us busy, it is crazy around here! My poor little wrecked out rugrats!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

lol! So I'm scared for Jax to learn to talk...oh the tales that the church might hear!

Katy said...

Get me a scrub brush and I will get that toothpaste out of the tub. Just call me Martha lol ;) Oh and I am not using Fabulouso (rose scented), in case you were wondering!...

Katy said...

*now using Fabulouso (darn typos) :)