Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Prophet- Temae

Ok, my Temae has been emailing me a daily scripture and it is almost a little scary, but totally awesome, how they have coordinated in my life. The first one was listed in my blog a few nights ago from Galations- remember the "Don't faint" verse... Today's verse totally synced with yesterday's triple trouble. It is 1 Peter 1:7
Let God have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and
watching everything that concerns you.
Well, God, here they are, all listed out for you in my previous blog. They are yours. Happily given away. And I love you all the more for it.

So I suppose this means that I don't have to give my rugrats away to the lowest bidder. My sanity restored, maybe I can go on to greater things!

Shout out to my students who rocked the Dibels test today! Great job, ya'll!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That's really cool. I love it when God uses everything around us to speak to us. This makes me smile! :)