Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mom of the year....NOT!

Remember telling everyone "NOT" after everything you said. Ok, well you're too young then. Anyway. On Wednesday, I forgot AC's piano books for her 4:00 lesson and remembered that I forgot them at 3:35. Seeing as I live about 15 min. from Vivian (and still had to pick up AC), you do the math. So anyway, I ran into the GAP (God's Awesome Place afterschool tutoring and fun) and starting rushing AC out the door telling her,"Oh, gosh, AC, please hurry. We left your piano books, and we need to run all the way home grab them and TRY to get back in time to even have a lesson. Please hurry. Where is your bookbag?"...and so on. AC just made that confused crazy look that she gives me and said calmly, "Mom, It's Wednesday. Piano is on Thursday." Well, crap. Anyway, not five minutes later we were at the pharmacy and AC was digging through my purse looking for stuff to do. She said, "Mom, why are all these little bags of cookies in your purse?" And I replied, "Oh, yeah, those are from the bake sale lady at the GAP. I forgot to bake anything, and I forgot to go work the bake sale. I felt really bad for forgetting, so I just bought a bunch of the leftover cookies. I am the best mom ever!" In return I got, "You know you're not really." It really may be time for the strattera. That rugrat!

No comments: