Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls...

I feel like that is all I say nowadays. Girls, Girls, Girls... every five minutes, I mean seriously. They are constantly getting into things, whining, running around like wild banchees, or something. The girls gave L some M&M's, but didn't wipe her hands off like I asked them to, so L proceeded to wipe them off on the side of my bed. Gross, I know. Nothin' like a chocolate rainbow to grace you when you pull back the sheets! Today, they were eating chips in the living room, like they were not suppose to, and got into a fight as to who was to get the next handful. You can imagine what the floor looked like afterwards! Fun, Fun! I am finding easter candy paper stuffed into the most imaginative places like the toilet paper roller- while on the roller.... That had to have taken more time than just throwing it away would have...And GOD FORBID you ask them to pick up ANYTHING, the whining is outragous. Needless to say, they have both been spanked soundly (Frankie laughs...well, at least patted soundly) and sent to bed. Anyone ever read the book Five Minutes Peace? That is so me. Buy it for your kids! I also recommend the book I Ain't Gonna Paint No More. Not that my children follow the ideology when next to say the side of the dresser drawers or the wall or something, but nevertheless, the concept is couragous. Economic stock purchasing suggestion: Magic Erasers! My rugrats, I swear!

No comments: