Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm tired!




Gosh, between soccer four nights a week and weddings and Crawfish Boil and school end of the year stuff and did I mention soccer four nights a week, I am EXHAUSTED! I swear, I could go to bed at like 6 p.m. and still be tired the next morning. Of course, I wouldn't really ever be able to go to bed at 6p.m. because, gosh forbid, we have soccer and life on speed right now! I don't think we have gotten home before 8 o'clock in the last two weeks. Plus, I think we have at least 3 VBS's planned for June! My girls are doing well, though. L has four new canines and AC still has all "A's". M has gotten a smiley face (being good) every day the last few days at daycare and all is well with the dogs. I think we might make it! Anyway, to all my friends who feel deserted, I promise I still love you and think about you all the time, but you just rank right below the kids (or at least their stuff made it to the calendar before yours did)! HAHA! I think I have a weekend in July that I am free to have an adult night! Now, don't go filling up your July calendars to pay me back for my April/May/June one! Is anyone feeling my pain? Did I mention field day is coming up...These BUSY rugrats, I swear!

No comments: