Friday, February 5, 2010

Sick Days...











My kids have been so sick. We finally got AC over mono like two weeks ago just to have Mags and L come down with it this week. They are so whiny, and I had to take off three days to keep them. It was Frankie's week to go to Baton Rouge so he couldn't adjust his schedule (and didn't need to considering he had just rearranged his two weeks ago for AC). Anyway, then I got in trouble at school over a miscommunication. Totally terrible. I always work so hard to be my very best (ya'll know how I am) just to have it all crash in this week. Well, to top it all off, Frankie is at the emergency room with Mags hoping she didn't break two of her fingers when she and her big sister were fighting and slamming the door in each other's faces- hence slamming fingers in the process. FUN! FUN!! Where are my nerve pills again? Good news is that we finished AC's room. That was a huge undertaking that I am glad is over. In the pics we had not finished her closet doors, but they are done now. I will have to post a done pic soon. She is really loving having her own place that is clutter free and quiet so she can read and do homework. Now, if the middle rugrat wouldn't go in there to drive her crazy we wouldn't have broken fingers. Now it just wouldn't be right not to mention the pasta and spilt kool-aid supper, would it! Pic is attached- don't worry, all disasters are being documented, remember?!! At least we are clothed! These rugrats are wearing me down.

No comments: