Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture Proof...

Ok, my picture proof has come back to bite me. This week has been crazy as all have seemed lately. L was mo' sick with a sinus infection and an ear infection and WHINY, let me tell you WHINY! Then Granpa fell and broke his pelvis and hip. They took him to Texarkana because ALL of the hospitals in Shreveport were full. He was finally cleared for surgery last night. So anyway, with a crazy week I was exhausted today and decided to lay down for a while and read this cloudy afternoon away, all the while praising God for the peace for a minute to read! Well, I hadn't been in my bed for about 15 mins when Maggie came around the corner and took a picture of me. I asked her what she was doing playing with my camera, to her reply,"I needed to be able to prove to my daddy that you laid around her reading a book in your bed all day and won't play with me." Seriously. She's five. Geez. My little rugrat. (And Melody, that is not funny!)