Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buggy Mayhem...

You just have to love the little miniature buggies at Tom's Market! They make LOTS of noise, and there are just enough (3) of them for each of my children to get to push one! Laura and her buggy would qualify for Nascar! Enough said. Ann Cherie looks out of place without her calculator the way she is questioning and checking prices of different foods and reasoning aloud as to why she NEEDS to buy some pizzas to feed her "Dada" on the snow day as she places them in her buggy after pausing patiently for me to respond positively to said reasoning. Maggie on the other hand is a quiet, yet calculative sneak. She is placing items of her interest in each of the buggies equally so as not to overfill her own and give away her quest to buy everything with sugar/ sodium available to purchase in the store. Anyway, my stop for milk became a $50 snow day restock! I am now suffering from the whole "my house on the flu" visions... Those rugrats, I swear!

No comments: