Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An Afternoon with Dada!

Big Frank (aka Dada) kept the kids for me this afternoon while I went to walk! The minute that I walked in he pointed his gigantic finger at me and said, “You knew she was dirty when you left! You knew!” “LAURA?” I replied. “Yes, Laura! You knew she had a giant poopoo in her diaper when you gave her to me, didn’t you?!” he argued. Naturally, knowing DADA DOES NOT DO DIAPERS I would never have left her dirty, so she must have gotten relaxed on the four-wheeler with him and pooped! After all of that was cleared up he leaned forward and proceeded to tell me the clean-up fiasco! “I got her off the four-wheeler and she was pulling at her diaper trying to take it off. So I checked her, and boy did she EVER have a huge poopoo in her diaper! I took her into the bathroom and laid out a towel on the floor. I had just washed my rugs (solid white), too! I laid her down and started wiping. I used the wipes that where the heavy duty floor cleaning wipes, because yours didn’t look like they had any soap in them. I used about twelve of those and was stacking them on top of the diaper. She just wouldn’t be still. She was moving the whole time like a squirmy worm kicking her feet and moving her butt from side to side. Doesn’t she know she is spreading the poopoo? Ann Cherie helped inspect to make sure I did it right and got her clean enough. Then I got up and helped the baby up. I took the towel out from under her, and she took off! The diaper was stuck to her sock, though, and she started dragging poop everywhere and the dirty wipes were falling off and everything! Oh, it was gross! I don’t know how ya’ll do it everyday. Does she poop everyday? I had poop on everything, my arms, everything.” He finished dramatically. I was laughing so hard that I had no reply! Now imagine my six foot eight giant grandpa here living through this story and retelling it! Hilarious! Yeah, DADA! Your first poopie diaper! That rugrat…I swear!

2 comments:

Melody said...

poor thing :( but it brightened my day:) I'm glad to know that happenings such as yours are not solely occurring in my house:) kids - gotta love em! :)

Melody Pachankis said...

You have the best poop stories, I was laughing so hard when I read that.