Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New "I Ate a BUG Club" Members


The faculty of Vivian Elementary School has SURVIVED another year! We had a Survivor party tonight on the farm for our end-of-the-year faculty party! At the faculty party tonight, 24 people joined the "I Ate a Bug Club" by eating a chocolate covered grasshoppers to earn points for their teams! "I Ate a Bug Club" members will be displaying their new buttons tomorrow at school! The "Red Hot Mamas" was the team with the most points at the end of the party to take home Survivor prizes of rice bags and water bottles! We had a blast! The weather held out nicely and the kids had a blast playing on the farm! I thank everyone for making the trip up to the farm! Grilling out and fellowship at the faculty party is always worth ENDURING the year! Thanks for a GREAT year to my team! Ya'll have been such a blessing!

No comments: