Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 point dinners/ lunches/ snacks...

I found a great website today of 5 point menus for my weight watchers diet.  http://www.laaloosh.com/ct/health-and-food/food-recipes/my-weight-watchers-recipes/5-points/
I do think the government should issue internet warnings though, because the site did not make me excited that I could eat and lose weight as much as it just made me even more HUNGRY which, ironically, was not the intention of browsing low point menu options.  I've found I do not particulary like being metaphorically described as a whale, but I am NOT GOOD at starving either....  They should also issue warnings that it doesn't help to browse for 5 point dinners if you plan to COMBINE the dinner selections...hehe  Maybe I am the rugrat in the family... more like the sloth, but still in the family...

No comments: